Location: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Deadline for applications: 18 October 2016
Position type: Full-time staff member
IDEA Central Asia is seeking a Fundraising Manager. Reporting to the Executive Director of IDEA Central Asia (based in Bishkek), the Fundraising Manager will be responsible for shaping and leading the fundraising activities of IDEA Central Asia. A high level of responsibility will be matched with competitive salary.
Areas of responsibility and tasks:
- Direct responsibility for fundraising on behalf of IDEA CA;
- Develop an organisation-wide fundraising strategy and workplans;
- Develop a core list of potential donors;
- Establish and maintain good business relationships with existing and potential donors; pro-actively identify all opportunities for devising programmes that meet donors’ needs;
- Network; yet more networking; even more networking;
- Together with the Media Coordinator, develop promotional and explanatory materials for prospective donors;
- Respond to calls for proposals for specific programmes;
- Keep the organisation up-to-date on changing donor priorities and ensure that new funding opportunities are identified;
- Represent IDEA CA at meetings with donors and external events;
- Other tasks as requested by the Executive Director.
For more information and how to apply, click here>>